- Welcome to all new students
- Registration and Textbook fees are due NLT May 31, 2018
- Uniforms must be purchased NLT June 15, 2018
- New Student Orientation will be scheduled individually. NOTE: This is a change as of 6/7/2018
- Payment Plan tuition due NLT July 7, 2018
- First day of class is Saturday, July 7, 2018 @ 0800 -- be prompt
- CPR is required for DA109. Sign up for the 9/13/2018 evening class as an alternative
- Your student ID Badge & orientation packet will be delivered during week of 6/17/2018. Expect to be contacted individually for your scheduled appt.
Preparations are in progress for our next entry-level dental assisting class. For the most immediate information and updates continue to check the updates or call the school administrator at 813-653-6135. Did you know SCA will be offering Pharmacy Technician and other allied health courses? Appropriate updates and announcements will be posted accordingly.