- Welcome to class 2018-002 (October 2018)
- Contact your instructor or administrator if you are interested in Community Service Opportunities in 2019. This is a great way to learn, help others and give back to your community. Credit is given toward your externship requirements. Slots are limited. (Posted 11/8/2018)
- Students who passed CPR on 10/25/2018 must submit a copy of their CPR card for official credit & entry in your student files. Posted 10/29/2018
- Remember, use your badge at the north entrance (facing SR60. It is the left side of the bldg. when facing the front). Posted 10/29/2018
- Reminder, you can make tuition payments over the phone if you use a debit/credit card. Call 813.653.6135 or 813.784.8503. Posted 10/29/2018
- Graduating Class 2018-001 (July Class) Reminders:
- If you are interested in performing a community service activity for externship credit please contact Mr. Morales 813.653.6135
- Graduation Ceremony Will take place on 12/11/2018 from 1700-1800 in the Suncoast Community Health Center Boardroom, second floor, 313 S. Lakewood Drive, Brandon, FL, 33511. Each student is allowed one (1) guest only. All students must be in uniform. Contact Mr. Morales if you cannot attend.
Preparations are in progress for our next entry-level dental assisting class. For the most immediate information and updates continue to check the updates or call the school administrator at 813-653-6135. Did you know SCA will be offering Pharmacy Technician and other allied health courses? Appropriate updates and announcements will be posted accordingly.