- Welcome to class 2019 - 001
- Contact your instructor or administrator if you are interested in Community Service Opportunities in 2019. This is a great way to learn, help others and give back to your community. Credit is given toward your externship requirements. Slots are limited. (Posted 11/8/2018)
- Remember, use your badge at the north entrance (facing SR60. It is the left side of the bldg. when facing the front).
- Reminder, you can make tuition payments over the phone if you use a debit/credit card. Call 813.653.6140.
- Graduating Class Reminders:
- If you are interested in performing a community service activity for externship credit please contact Ms. Hamel, 813.653.6140
Preparations are in progress for our next entry-level dental assisting class. For the most immediate information and updates continue to check the updates or call the school administrator at 813-653-6135. Did you know SCA will be offering Pharmacy Technician and other allied health courses? Appropriate updates and announcements will be posted accordingly.